IRES and Broker Public Portal with Homesnap Announce Partnership
LOVELAND, CO, OCTOBER 1, 2018 — IRES, LLC, which supports over 7,000 real estate professionals in the Front Range area, has partnered with Broker Public Portal (BPP) with Homesnap to provide the top-rated Homesnap app to its members and share its listings on Homesnap.com, the public-facing site of the BPP. 160 multiple listing services (MLSs) across the country provide Homesnap as a membership benefit and receive free leads from the consumer search platform.
Homesnap is the public-facing brand of the BPP, an industry initiative to provide a national home search platform powered by real-time MLS data that follows Fair Display Guidelines. Leading MLSs partner with Homesnap to provide a search site and app that facilitates productive collaboration between consumers, agents and brokers. Homesnap sends exclusive leads to the listing agent or broker for free, in real time.
“We are thrilled that IRES has made the commitment to support BPP with Homesnap. IRES is part of a dynamic and growing real estate market and its agents will benefit greatly from having Homesnap Pro on their phones and sharing Homesnap with their clients,” said Steve Barnes, co-founder of Homesnap.
“We are very excited to be teaming up with Homesnap,” said Lauren Hansen, CEO of IRES MLS. “Our subscribers expressed an interest in the mobile app, and Homesnap Pro is a great fit for our region. The ability to search and easily view up-to-date property information on mobile platforms will be a big win for our members and consumers in the Front Range area.”
- Homesnap Pro provides an unprecedented amount of real-time information to agents and brokers on the go, giving them the flexibility to research homes, contact agents, build their brands, and communicate instantly with clients from any device. Some Homesnap Pro features include:
- Real-time MLS data on the go, including the ability to search listings by address, street, commute time, zip code, map, school zones, MLS ID and more
- Agent-only MLS data, such as commission splits, showing instructions and confidential listing information
- Information about any home (whether or not for sale), such as value, last sale date and price, listing history, similar active listings, recent sales comps, lot boundaries, etc.
- Complete details on every agent in the area, including a portfolio of recent activity, sales and deal flow
- In-app messaging with clients and/or other agents
- Automated, customizable email marketing to clients and contacts
- Digital marketing tools, such as the ability to advertise listings across the most popular networks, including Google, Facebook, Instagram and Waze
- Rapid Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) generation right from your mobile phone
- In-app integration with ShowingTime and CSS
About IRES, LLC
Located in Loveland, Colorado, Information and Real Estate Services, LLC (IRES) was formed in 1996 as the regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for Northern Colorado by five Boards and Associations of REALTORS® in Boulder, Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, and Loveland/Berthoud. In addition to these five Boards and Associations, IRES is the MLS provider for the Estes Park Board of REALTORS® and the Logan County Board of REALTORS®. More information can be found at www.ires-net.com.
Used by millions of consumers, Homesnap is the highest-rated mobile real estate app. Homesnap Pro, the professional version of Homesnap, is also the fastest-growing mobile app for agents – now available to every agent in over 120 MLSs with over 800,000 members. Homesnap with Broker Public Portal is ad free. It is the only national online home search experience that gives consumers access to the same MLS information as the professional REALTOR®: comprehensive, accurate and timely real estate property information available, including listing data, property tax records, census data, geographic boundaries and more. More information can be found at www.homesnap.com.
For IRES, LLC:
Phone: (800) 596-4901
Phone: (202) 271-3914